What drew me to becoming a photographer is my passion to create beautiful imagery that captures classic, timeless memories and celebrates the connection of the human spirit. I am an observer by nature so it is no surprise that I much prefer being behind the camera instead of in front of it!
The experience you’ll have with me is a relaxed and personable one. I guarantee there will be plenty of laughter and silliness that will help to make the session a positive experience for all. I appreciate the busy lives every one leads and will always make the most of the time you spend with me.
My family life with my husband and four children is what inspires me every day and has given me lots of great experience in appreciating the importance of seizing those moments you want to hold on forever. I have enjoyed being a professional photographer since 2003. Over the years I have taken thousands of pictures of babies, children, teenagers, family groups and adults in a variety of environments.
I look forward to the opportunity to do the same for you and your family.
- “Thanks again! You made that so easy! You are truly talented! Much appreciated” – G.D.
- “OMG. Thank you. It looks fabulous. You have such talent.” – A.W.
- “Thank you, Andrea! They look great, can’t wait to look through again later once the girls are asleep. It was so nice working with you yesterday and thanks so much for the fast turn around : )” – T.C.
- “Thank YOU for all the incredible time consuming and extreme detail WORK. I am so thrilled!” – N.H.
* * *
“Andrea is my tried-and-true partner when photographing my business’s Interior Design projects. I won’t use anyone else. On the job, her collaborative nature and knowledge of photography ensures that we capture the mood, special features and beauty of the spaces. As a true artist, Andrea won’t rest until we have a great shot! On the backend, Andrea’s post production skills enable me to edit photos to perfection. She is quick to turn-around work and extremely responsive to my requests. Although Andrea takes her craft very seriously, her easygoing manner makes a long day of picture taking a lot of fun!”
Christine Dahl – Christine Dahl Interior Design, LLC.
* * *
- “Thanks again – you were such a pleasure to work with and made the photo selection process so incredibly easy!” Best, L.E.
- “These look fantastic Andrea thank you!!! There are soooo… Many good ones!” – M.W.
- “One of our best experiences EVER working with a photographer!!”- S.W.
- “These photos are amazing! I’m going to get in touch with the JP we used and give her your contact info– she said lots of people ask for recommendations on photographers. You were really great to work with……” I. A.
Andrea in the News